Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Saw His First Wave!



Ed has been going thru bike withdrawls since he sold his sportster on Oki. He was hoping i would want it so he would have it for the rest of our tour and he could just pack it out with our household. But, i had no desire for my own bike, i like to hang on to the back of him!!! Soooo, with much despair, he was bikeless for a small window of time, but was somewhat consoled by the knowledge that he had a Fat Boy getting built for him in the states! We arrived in North Carolina and we went out to the Harley place to pick up his ride. He's a happy guy! I got to witness his first "wave"! There are lots of bikers here and when they pass each other they wave at each other. I think it is really cute and Ed tells me to shut up. LOL Anyways, since i had taken him to the dealer, i got to follow him home and so i saw his first wave!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet he's loving having a bike again! :0)

The wave is all over here in the states! My Dad has been doing it for years.