Friday, July 10, 2009

I Took The Tank


Ed finally went and bought his tank, well, actually it is a truck, I just refer to it as a tank since it is BIG! I've driven bigger....but i prefer easy things to park. I have given him a hard time that i don't want to drive his tank. I said the same thing in Okinawa about his Delica. I ONLY drove that out of pure necessity! It was a true beast, no power steering, no power ANYTHING! When it rained, you needed an umbrella INSIDE! It was crazy to drive and i only had to drive it only a few times. Thank goodness, for me and the tiny Okinawan people! So, i have just been giving him a hard time about his truck, but secretly i have no fear of it....i've parallel parked the douley in San Francisco on a hill, so i can drive or park anything, i just choose for easy driveable vehicles and i have always prefered a box to drive, the jeep is perfect for me. We were off to the beach and the boys wanted me to drive the tank, soooo, i took the tank to the beach and it was soooo much fun! I forgot how much i love driving a truck!

This was the Okinawa Delica

It was the perfect dive mobile, but see that center sun roof, well it leaked big time and it rains ALOT on Oki!!! We tried everything to seal it and nothing worked! When the JCI came due Ed reluctantly let me junk it and buy him his cool litle black jeep!

No comments: