Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do Not Slap The Bull!


Wild Hogs is one of our favorite movies. We always laugh really hard at the slap the bull part. Now I am not finding it very funny! There is a big hunkin bull hanging out in a field right by our house. I’ve had to have the serious conversation with the boys about NOT even thinking about slapping the bull by our home! They had been thinking about it, so had to nip that little thought outta their brains! When I was younger my cousins and I used to have fun with the bulls at my uncles ranch. We would dare each other to race across the pin without getting hit by the bull. We always made it, thank goodness! I ran really fast back than!!! So, I’ll have to be extra observant on the boys since I know how I was as a kid! YIKES!!!! Don’t like being the parent on these kinda things!!! LOL

No comments: