Thursday, September 3, 2009

Setteling In


I am slowly getting the house together....i just hate doing it at this time of year! I put up my summer stuff since we moved into our house in August, than September first, i put up my Fall things,


Oct first, Fall will be put away and Halloween will go up, Than Nov frist, Halloween will be put away and fall brought back out until Thanksgiving! UHG! In between the decorating the house is coming together....will be wonderful when out storage shipment gets here! That has Vicki's bedroom set, dining room set, the roll top desk-lots of storage in there!!! And of course, my piano! Oh, i will make life very uncomfortable for anyone who discloses the fact that i play the piano to anyone in North Carolina! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Can't wait to come take the tour!! :0)