Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It Was A Julia Entrance!


It was a rainy day and we were heading into the Piggly Wiggly to pick up a few groceries. I was getting the cart when all of a sudden Vicki just bams into me and grabs my shoulders. She's kinda giggling and shrieking, i am thinking she is doing some sort of silly dance move and tell her to chill out before we both go down! It turns out she had slid when coming into the store. (We had just picked her up from an outing that she had to wear a dress to, so she was in heels.) Ed was behind her and said she looked like a deer on ice with her ankles going out while the knees came in. She managed to slide into me and had actually grabbed me to keep her from going completely down! The shrieking and giggling was fear and embaressment, we were not the only ones there. Ed said it was a Julia entrance.

No comments: