Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not Liking The NC Insects!


Plain and simple, i am just NOT used to all these bugs!!! Mosquitoes are everywhere, gotta spray foggers outside and ourselves with stinky repellant! There is a never ending appearance of flies as well! Discovered that we should NEVER, EVER turn on the porch light at night either! Well, unless we want to let in a million flying things when we open the door and spend the next 20 minutes with fly swatters killing the invading forces! I don't like those bugs, but i'm okay with them, but spiders, well that is a whole different story! Snakes, too, but haven't seen any of those yet near the house! I went to walk in the front door and this big hunkin', gruesome thing was above the door. I have a rule, no bugs allowed in or you die! I know it wasn't technically INSIDE the house, but above the front door is close enough, and so he died. It took almost an entire can of spider kill spray stuff, but he finally breathed no more! You know it is a big spider when it is dead and still looks big! I really hate these kind of spiders! They are pretty aggressive and i have had my share of fighting these guys. They fight back and charge you! I'll blog those maybe on a flashback Friday someday....but for now, my house has been sprayed inside and out as well as the perimeter! There is a reason that nothing will ever grow close to the sides of my house! LOL

No comments: