Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Safe!

I'm a klutz, plain and simple. There is nothing graceful about me. Once again, i went down. I was running Jasper on the trail. I saw someone coming towards us as we were almost back at the beginning of the trail. I called Jasper and clipped his leash back on. I usually have the trail to myself and so I am able to let Jasper run free for most of our run. I do 3 miles he does about 4 with all of his back and forths. We were almost up to the guy when Jasper does his little lunge forward. I pull him back, he fights it, whips around, and i go flying. Literally. The grass is high and really wet. With the speed he was pulling me i got off the ground and did some good sliding. If i was playing baseball and running home, it would have been spectacular to watch, but instead i ended up at this guys feet as he was putting in his headphones with grass in my mouth. But if it was a baseball game, i would have been safe!!!

No comments: