Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Do Little Men Come And Lick It Off?"

I found this really cool spa that you can go to and they will completely cover you in chocolate. I was telling one of my friends about this place, I won’t mention her name, just in case she doesn’t want anyone to know that she was the one that said this line that made me laugh out loud and giggle for an extended period of time……..so, anyways I am telling her about this chocolate massage and she asks, “So, how do they get it off, do a bunch of little guys come and lick it off of you?” We were IM-ing back and forth on facebook (there’s a hint, you can look at all my friends and start guessing….) and I just totally cracked up and couldn’t stop laughing. Sooo, I am going to go try this place and hopefully this silly chocolate loving friend of mine will come with me! I’ll let you know how they take the chocolate off after I go. I doubt it will be licked off though! LOL

3 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

Thanks for keeping it anonymous, Julia. I really appreciate it. It is a funny story worth sharing, but I just appreciate you not letting the world know the thoughts that go through my head that sometimes come out of my mouth (or in this case, my fingers) before I can set my filter to a higher setting. Wait...other people read these comments, huh? DANG! BUSTED!

Kelli said...

OH MY HECK!! I totally guessed Carrie before I got down to the comments!!!! Hahahahahahhaha!!! Let me know if it tickles!heeeehheeeeehhahahahahalololololol

Living in oblivion said...

You are tooo funny Carrie! When are we going?!!!