Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines Day 1998



I figured that since it is February, i would blog about some of our Valentine Memories.......This was the best Valentines gift ever! We were stationed at Camp Pendleton and lived in our Parker House. The nicest house we have EVER lived in! I'm not being sarcastic, it really was the nicest house we ever lived in and we were the first ones to live in it! Life was good back in the Corporal days....we were poor, but happy! I had stopped working to be a stay at home Mom, so we lost about $3000 a month when i went from 20 hours a week to no hours a week! But i wouldn't have wanted my life to be any different then it was at that time! Had great friends on Parker Road and over on Dogwood and i got to stay home with Jorden and Vicki! Ed gave me a giant heart shaped sugar cookie! It was delicious! The next blog, i'll explain how i gave Ed the WORST Valentine experiance ever!!!

No comments: