Thursday, February 26, 2009

Now I Know!

I have discovered how a lint brush works! I’m 40 and never knew the secret until I watched my daughter peel this sheet of sticky paper off the brush. I had always wondered how it worked….? I never caught the concept on how you could just continually roll this brush along your clothes and lint and stuff would come off………..? Now I know that there are sticky sheets that you peel off so it can keep working! AND, there are refills you buy to put on your brush! WOW!!! Yes, I know, I have a Marine husband, a Marine Dad….i should know these things….and now I do!

3 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

That's why I like hanging out with you, Julia...you make me feel smart!

Kelli said...

duuuuuuude...... You didn't tell Ed this new gem of knowledge you picked up did you? If you haven't, don't.

Living in oblivion said...

Ed was there when i discoverd this....sooo, another thing he now thinks is fun to tease me on LOL!