Sunday, February 1, 2009

Okinawa Nesting Dolls!




I really like "Nesting Dolls" Always have! As a kid i always thought it was soo cool how you kept opening up the doll and another smaller one would appear. I never had my own, but loved the every once in awhile rare occasion that i got to play with one. I have bought a few in our travels. Ty really loves them too. His favorites have been the Toy Soldier one and the funky Japanese one i picked up. He wasn't too thrilled with the Russian ones or the Hawaiian ones i have picked up when we have been there. I have been looking for some from here on Okinawa to no avail....the other day i was walking thru the concessions mall and like wow, i couldn't believe it! There were four different ones!! Ed asked if i was going to have another moment like when i saw Breaking Dawn in the PX, this was after i had already searched the big book stores in Tokyo for that book knowing it wouldn't come to our little PX, and it did!! Soo, yes, it was another Breaking Dawn moment. I was thrilled and bought one of each! Ty loves the ninja and sumo ones!

No comments: