Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Love You Carrie!

I love it when my friends visit my world; Ed calls it Julia World, land of forgetfulness, giggles, smiles, everything will work out and be all right, and cute airheads. Soo, the phone rings this morning, i happen to be off from work. It is my friend Carrie. I have known Carrie since the 90's and she is just awesome! The phone conversation goes something like this...not verbatim, 'cause if ya know Carrie, you know she has the best vocab ever and like there is no way i could get her dialogue right...so anyways...

Me: Hello

Carrie: Julia? This is Carrie

Me: Hey, what's up?

Carrie: Well, I am stranded

Me: What? Where?

Carrie: At Pet Box, i'm not sure what happened, my keys are in the ignition and i can't turn the keys, start the car, or take the keys out

Me: Huummm....okay, let’s see, try pushing the buttons on your alarm thingy

Carrie: I'm kinda scared to; it might lock me in and not let me out

During this time my brain is thinking of all the times my vehicle has basically held me hostage, more often in the jeep then my oki special....

Me: Huummm...are you in park?

Carrie: Massive giggle attack with some "oh my goshes" and tons more giggles

Me: You're not in park are ya? Yeah, been there done that

Both of us just totally cracked up!

Thanks for coming to Julia World Carrie!!! Drop in as often as you like!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Julia, your blog is awesome! I'm going to have to check back in a lot so I can keep up with all your adventures. And next time I see Ed I'm going to tease him about seeing Twilight.

Carrie Stuart said...

I'm just happy to help wherever I can, Julia...that's my mission in life, really...to help other people feel better about themselves, lol!

Thanks for being there for me! ;-)

Kelli said...

Glad I'm not alone in your world!!