Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is Okinawa Home?


Being in the military i am regularly asked where am i from....this has always been a very difficult question to answer. I was born at Camp Pendleton, was stationed there twice with my Dad and have done 3 duty stations there with Ed, so i have basically refered to um a Marine Base as home...is that normal? Okay, i walked into that one, i know, nothing with me is normal...sooo i have been busy with all the "now ya know where you are goin' makin my lists and stuff groove" and i was thinking, Wow! This is the longest place i have EVER lived in my life!!! I've never had an address, phone number, even an e-mail for this long of a time!! Five years had been my record, once at 537 San Remo St Fairfield, California 94533 & once in Fallbrook while we were stationed at Camp Pendleton, i think my address way back then was 508 Teran Dr Fallbrook Ca 92028...? I wonder if that is correct...i think it is.....that was back in 1978 to early 80's. How do i remember these things but can't remember what i went upstairs for!!! UHHGG!!! Sooo, i wonder.....does this mean i now call Okinawa home?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

hey! don't call it home until we're in shopping distance of one another! Do you have those pics in the movie theatre we took? If you do email them to me. I want to blog about you and those are perfect!!!!