Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shaved Head....Again!


Ed has been wanting to shave his head for awhile and I keep talking him out of it. He usually always brings this up when we are getting ready to do family pictures or the Ball is coming up. This time, there was nothing coming up and I haven’t seen him with a shaved head for awhile, so I gave him a grin and said DO IT!!! I think it caught him off guard. He said, “are you sure?” I told him yes and do it now. A little while later Vicki comes up to me and says Dad is in the bathroom shaving his head. I had to go check and see for myself. He had shaved right down the middle, so there was no turning back now. I told Vicki to finish shaving Dad’s head for him. She was all excited and took the razor from him and went to town! She did a great job and they were both just cracking up as she was buzzing along his head. I asked if I could shave in my name on the back of his head, but was denied. Ed said I had done enough damage to the back of his head….he was reminding me of when I drew a big smiley face on the back of his head and didn’t tell him…..he left for work and was teased all day for the big ole happy face that was right under his tan line, his cover couldn’t hide it…….soooo, Vicki had fun buzzing her Dad’s head. Another Father Daughter bonding moment…..huummmm…..my Dad never let me shave his head!!! Not fair!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

LOL!!! Looks like Vicki has a future at one of two MCRDs!