Wednesday, March 4, 2009

China!

Okay, i paid my money, it's all set! I think this might be my last adventure in Asia. Hopefully i can squeeze in one more....but this just might be my last opportunity to explore a new place, well, which also means, a new country for me to get lost in! If anyone is bored or in need of some excitement, well, feel free to meet me in China between April 5th and 12th! I will be non stop from Yu Garden to The Bund in Shanghai, the Terra Cotta Soldier's Pit, Tian-An-Men Square and i will see how much of the wall i can walk! I am supposed to have a tour guide when i get there....soooo, i shouldn't get tooo lost! There's a bunch of other places i'll zip in and out of. I have a brief on the 18th to line up my complete itinerary. I'm excited!!! I wanted to get to Vietnam, but not sure if i can swing that one. I really want to go WITH someone going to that country, not thinking it will be a good idea to go on my own there. Might get lost in a jungle or something.....The kids are already dreading being left alone with Dad for 8 days! Ty says they are all going to die!!! Ed doesn't consider my idea of vacations as "vacations", so i'm going solo,he's not keen on going to China, but if anyone wants to meet me over there, i already have my accommodations booked!

No comments: