Monday, March 16, 2009

One Of My NOT Well Thought Out Plans…..



A long time ago……..well it can’t be that long ago since this happened on Okininawa, but it was a few years ago…..i decided to decorate this wall on the stairs. It’s a high wall and had just been bare for so long that it annoyed me. I decided to decorate it. I borrowed a ladder, it wasn’t a stair ladder, so no telling me how stupid I am on how I did this, but I put the ladder on my stairs and used books to like even out the legs on the steps. I know, I could have really gotten hurt, thought I was going to fall and die a couple of times, but I got everything hung up there and I liked the look. I wasn’t sure what to put on the shelf and was actually kinda scared to get that high again. Ed was deployed and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wobble that much that high again, so left it empty and took back the ladder. The ladder and owner PCS’d and so I never got anything up on the shelf. The dilemma now…..i gotta take down everything up there!!! Yeah, one of those ideas I shouldn’t have followed thru with….Sooooo, if ya read a blog in which I broke my hip or back, well you can assume it had to do with taking these wall items down! LOL!

No comments: