Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fortune Cookies



I found these really cool fortune cookies for Valentine’s Day. They had friendship ones which I gave to some of my friends and then there were these dark chocolate “Love” ones that I bought for Ed and i. They were really yummy and the fortunes were like typical fortunes that you would find for “love”. They were corny, thus hilarious. I was laughing cause like wouldn’t it be cool to like order them with your own sayings in them…..like “you will come across a fat air head whose name starts with a J and you will fall madly in love with her” ~ “clumsy girl who trips and falls is your soul mate” ~ “girl who wears un-matching shoes will be your dream come true” well, those would be the ones I would have had made in my single days and secretly given to an unsuspecting good looking male………….now they would say things like “when wife forgets things, good luck will come soon” ~ “burnt cookies keep fat away” ~ “tall grass brings harmony” ~ “stinky dog provides protection”, stuff like that…….bet if I googled it I could probably find a company that does this……I think I’ll look into this for next Valentine’s Day…..

2 comments:

Kelli said...

oooh, that sounds fun!! Let's do it!

Living in oblivion said...

yeah,totally! We'll come up w some really good ones!!!