Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Planter Fest

Planter Fest
I had this horrible nightmare the other night! Let me give ya just a brief background on what triggered this awful dream! The bottom of my right foot has hurt for like years, probably decades, who knows, I honestly don’t remember when it started hurting. If I am not passing out, losing an enormous amount of blood, or having a baby I just ignore whatever is bothering me. It has felt like I have had either like a piece of glass in my foot or like I always have a few tiny, sharp pebbles in my shoe. Just annoying, sometimes I almost want to cry, but I don’t, ‘cause that would like just be dumb. Ed convinced me a long time ago that they are planter’s warts. YUCK! I am like totally freaked out by this! I have NEVER had a wart in my life and to like think that these have been on the bottom of my foot all these years is just too much to accept. So, I do what I always do, just block it out and maybe it will go away. A few years later, they have not gone away. I finally make an appointment. Soooooo embarrassing!!! I go in, the Doc looks and says, “they are planters warts, I’ll be back”. (He didn’t sound like the Terminator) He comes back with the nitro gun to start freezing them. Yeah, ouch, it hurts, but the pain is good ‘cause in my mind it is killing the warts! He tells me to come back in two weeks so he can see if he’s killed them. I make my appointment and come back in two weeks. They aren’t dead, almost like they have fought back, they hurt more now than before they were attacked with the freezing rays of nitrogen. He blasts away again, longer this time, but the pain is good, ‘cause like he is killing the enemy with the freezing blasts of nitrogen! I go every two weeks for months, and nothing, they are not going anywhere! UUHHG! Again, soooo embarrassing, not only do I have warts, I have fighter warts that are holding their territory! I’ve had the same Doc blast at these pests all this time, so he decides that I should go see a podiatrist and have them taken care of another way. I’m fine with this as I just want them gone!……That night I have this just super creepy dream. I’m back at the hospital and they have decided to just use a scalpel and cut them out. I’m okay with this as i just want them gone! I’m awake and sitting up watching, I always like to watch when something has to be done, so far, the dream is just a normal dream. The next part is what freaked me out! The Doc makes this circular cut around the first wart and begins to pull on it. As he is pulling it you can see where there are like all these roots that have sprouted into my foot, I know totally gross, but this is the really gross part, he keeps pulling and my foot begins shriveling up. I am screaming at him to stop pulling and put it back but he keeps pulling and my foot shrivels up more and more until it begins to turn inside out. That is when I woke up. Have not gone back about my foot! I have decided that I will just ignore what feels like pebbles in my shoes.

No comments: