Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kiss of Death! (Almost)

Ed’s throat started feeling scratchy and at first he thought he was coming down with a sore throat or something. It was getting progressively worse and it felt like his throat was swelling shut. He decided it had to be something that he ate. He is allergic to peanuts. His throat will swell closed if he eats those things. We were going over what he had eaten that could have caused it and came up with nothing! I don’t EVER cook with nuts, you’ll rarely find nuts in our house! Suddenly, I knew where he had gotten the peanuts from…………UHG! Me! We had gone out to lunch and I had ordered this yummy stir fry that came with cashews. There were a lot of them and I LOVE cashews! I ate them all! I guess I kissed him tooooooo soon after eating them! Like, sorry Ed!!! Apparently I am capable of giving him the kiss of death. Lovely.

No comments: