Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dilema.....

Okay, so I want to do the Torri Station Spring Triathlon. One problem…..I DON’T HAVE A FRICKIN’ BIKE!!! I don’t want to buy one either, we got rid of all of them since we are moving. The evil side of me says not to worry, the swim is first, I’ll get out of that with a pretty good lead and there will be plenty of bikes to choose from! I know I could get away with just playing dumb saying that I thought the bikes were just like there for everyone and didn’t know I had to actually bring one. Yes, that is sad to admit that I could get away with saying that, but anyways, back to my problem! I need a bike! Sooo, if anyone, on island, has a bike for me to borrow, let me know! It is Saturday March 28th! I don’t care what it looks like, can be a boys bike, girls bike, but if it has training wheels, I’m taking them off for the race but will put back on when I return it! Gracious mi amigas!!!

3 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

I guess you didn't get my message about Patrick's bike? You can use it, no problem! Just let me know when you'd like to pick it up!

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

I KNOW I've seen some New Lester (church-going) friends with too much spandex on! :o) If it were me, I would try the Balls, the Petersons, the Kisers, etc...

Melanie said...

I have a bike if you still need one and we'll be there watching Randy swim so I'll cheer extra loud for you. Good luck!