Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shooting Star Wish

The other day Ryan asked me if I had ever made a wish on a shooting star. I told him I had. He asked how long it took to come true. I asked him why. He said he saw a shooting star a few nights ago, made a wish, and it still hadn’t come true. I told him about how it is just fun to make wishes on shooting stars, but they don’t really come true, it’s just for fun. (I always hate it when I have to crush their little bits of make believe! UHG!) He got all sad and said, “I wanted to be a Vampire!” I asked him if that was what he had wished for. He said he had wished to become a vampire and that he had been checking his teeth for points. So, now the little guy is very disappointed that he will not be turning into a vampire anytime soon. He also told me that if he does turn into a Vampire, that he wouldn’t hurt me, he would protect me.

No comments: