Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is It A “FOREVER” Rule?

We have had a ton of rain and I am done with the water coming down! The kids turn the front patio into their play room when it rains and they love to play in the rain and jump in every puddle they can find! I’m okay with all that, but then the mud fights begin. That is the part I DON’T like! Ha! I know it is fun and I have been in plenty of mud fights to know how super fun it is, but then the laundry just totally stacks up when they keep changing and going back out to get muddy all over again! I became mean mommy with this last batch of consecutive rainy days. I limited Thing One & Thing Two to only 2 mud outfits per day. They weren’t happy, but learned to adapt and just stayed outside longer. Ryan asked if it was “forever” rule and I told him YES, a forever ONE!!!!

No comments: