Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Consistency Continues!

Consistency Continues!
I’m fixing lunch Sunday after church and I hear from the living room “Oh no” “you’ve got to be kidding me!” “another one?” “Julia, come here, quick, you’ll never believe this!” Ryan was wrestling with Ed and you’ll NEVER guess what happened?! Okay, you don’t know our family very well if ya didn’t know right away! Ryan got his 4th tooth knocked out! The bottom one came out when Ryan’s mouth slammed into Ed’s knee. I looked at Ryan and asked him if he was okay. He looks at me and gives me this big grin and says, “Look Mom, I can make a perfect square window now!” He was all excited that he now had a square in his grin and Ty hollers out “Hey, Ryan, the tooth fairy will come again!” (Ty and Ry combine their money, Ty is the keeper of the dinero and the high influencer of how it is spent) Soo, Ryan has had all four of his teeth knocked out so far! I’m hoping his permanent teeth don’t come in for a long time!!!

No comments: